Please set a username for yourself.
People will see it as Author Name with your public flash cards.
helps students cope with college assignments and write papers on a wide range of topics. We deal with academic writing, creative writing, and non-Word assignments.
HOME LITERARY TERMS CHARACTER ANALYSIS
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.