1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
The central idea in a piece of writing, sometimes contained in a topic sentence .
Get a sample dissertation, thesis example and research proposal sample from for free.
Writing dissertations in an efficient way comes naturally to our writers. has served thousands of happy customers with Undergraduate, Bachelors, PhD or Doctoral dissertations and thesis papers, keeping to stringent deadlines at extremely affordable prices.
In France, the academic dissertation or thesis is called a thèse and it is reserved for the final work of doctoral candidates. The minimum page length is generally (and not formally) 100 pages (or about 400,000 characters), but is usually several times longer (except for technical theses and for "exact sciences" such as physics and maths).
Writing for an Audience Who is your audience?