Recently, Nintendo Wii (hand held remote controllers and Wii fit balance board) can support physical activity, movement, balance and health at home. In this project, we would like to find out how this technology can help older people at home on - What virtual reality systems have been used for physical activity for people's health and wellbeing? What is the helpfulness of virtual reality systems on physical activity limitations?
1. Determine the type, purpose, and audience of your paper.
2. Ask a question, then make the answer your thesis statement.
3. Take a stance, then ensure that it is provable.
4. State it in two parts: a clear topic and a brief summary of what you will say.
5. Limit the thesis to one or two sentences.
© 2006-2017 Chappellseminars Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Free dissertation writing guides and manuals
Our policy allows communication between dissertation writer and customers because we are sure that it will work towards making the paper more customized. Moreover, the client is aware of the progress of paper, and he is more satisfied with the end result. If you order from us, you can get a draft of your paper to make sure your writer is heading in the right direction.
9. Make sure your proposal has a comprehensive review of the literature included. Now this idea, at first thought, may not seem to make sense. I have heard many students tell me that "This is only the proposal. I'll do a complete literature search for the dissertation. I don't want to waste the time now." But, this is the time to do it. The rationale behind the literature review consists of an argument with two lines of analysis: 1) this research is needed, and 2) the methodology I have chosen is most appropriate for the question that is being asked. Now, why would you want to wait? Now is the time to get informed and to learn from others who have preceded you! If you wait until you are writing the dissertation it is too late. You've got to do it some time so you might as well get on with it and do it now. Plus, you will probably want to add to the literature review when you're writing the final dissertation. ( Thanks to a website visitor from Mobile, Alabama who helped to clarify this point. )