You will soon receive an email with a direct link to your profile, where you can update your you do not receive this email, please contact us .
© Copyright 2017 History Today Ltd. Company no. 1556332.
He had already written about what he believed the world should be like in his “ Fourteen Points “. The main points in this document were:
Our editors will review what you’ve submitted and determine whether to revise the article.
- new site aiming to provide an accessible narrative for GCSE History pupils.
- fantastic range of interactive games, revision materials and links.
- outstanding use of ICT to engage pupils.
- a brilliant range of learning activities from Ian Dawson
- simply the best for Modern World GCSE students
- resources and CPD materials from the Historical Association.
- make your lessons 'real' with artefacts and living history provided by experts
- same author as this site, just put together in a slightly different way!
- all new resources for teachers and pupils of the SHP Medicine course
- A new site providing resources for teachers and pupils of the Crime and Punishment unit
- excellent range of photographs of Yorkshire scenery.
Militaria - a range of interesting pieces of militaria is available via tihs site
The Turkey Inn, Goose Eye, Oakworth - great historical public house with loads of great beer and a lovely atmosphere